Nagashimacho is located in the center of Japan, at delta of Kiso River, Nagara River and Ibi River, which is the border of Kanto and Kansai.
On August, 1963, Nagashima Onsen started because digging onsen succeeded.
Next year the large bathing equipment, Glan Spa Nagashima Onsen, and the next year Nagashima SpaLand opened. These are the largest leisure facilities in Japan using onsen.
You can enjoy over 50 kinds of attractions such as a coaster "Steel Dragon 2000", world biggest wooden coaster "White Cyclone" and "Kids Town" which has 28 kinds of attractions for children.
2015, summer, the very large attranction "Acrobat" opened.
- Entrance fee
- 【Only entrance】 Adults 1,600 yen, Elementary school studnts 1,000 yen, Infants (Over 2 years old) 500 yen
- 【Free Pass】 Adults 4,500 yen, Elementary school studnts 3,400 yen, Infants (Over 2 years old) 2,100 yen, Senior (Over 60 years old) 2,600 yen
- 【Jumbo seawater swimming pool*only in summer】 Adults 3,500 yen, Elementary school students 2,700 yen, Infants (Over 2 years old) 1,500 yen
- Business hours
- 9:30～17:00 ※It depends on season and a day of the week
- 333, Urayasu, Nagashima-cho, Kuwana-shi
- 【By car】 About 15 minutes from Higashi-Meihan Expressway "Nagashima IC" and soon down the Isewangan Expressway "Wangan Nagashima IC"
- 【By bus】(for Nagoya) about 50 minutes from Meitetsu Bus Center and taking Highway bus for "Nagashima Onsen" (for Kuwana) train&bus 25 minutes from JR Kintetsu "Nagoya Station" to JR Kintetsu "Kuwana Station", get on the Sanko Bus for 20 minutes at JR Kintetsu "Kuwana Station" for "Nagashima Onsen"
- Nagashima SpaLand TEL:0594-45-1111