Nabana no Sato
An immense oasis creating a harmony between abundant nature and rich facilities. In the giant greenhouse "Andes Flower Garden/Begonia Garden", potted flowers are cultivated and displayed year-round, and you can enjoy the garden courtyard and open-air bath in the onsen facility. A full range of gourmet facilities, such as a beer garden with local beers, is also offered.
Nabana no Sato hosts one of the largest annual winter illumination event in Japan. The main theme of the illumination in 2014 is "A celebration of Mt Fuji as a World Heritage site"; the lightings are changing to show off the landscape in different seasons. Also, various displays are set up such as River of light over the park’s central pond, the largest in Japan, the 200 meters long light tunnel, flowerbed covered with blue lights, Light Sea of Clouds, Twin trees-18 meters high native trees.
- Admission fee
- 1600yen Nabana Coupon tickets (¥1,600 for above elementary school), including ￥1,000 in-store voucher.
- *￥2,100 at the opening of the winter illumination
- *Begonia Garden admission: Adults: ¥1,000; Elementary/junior-high students: ¥700; Infants: ¥200 *as of April, 2014
- Business hours
- 270, Urushibata, Komae, Ngashima-cho, Kuwana-shi
- 【By car】10 minutes from Higashi-Heihan Expressway "Nagashima IC", 15 minutes from Isewangan Expressway "Wangan Nagashima IC"
- 【By train&bus】20 minutes by train from Kintetsu "Nagoya Station" to Kintetsu "Nagashima Station" 10 minutes by direct bus from Kintetsu "Nagashima Station" for "Nabananosato"
- Nabana no Sato TEL:0594-41-0787 FAX:0594-41-0788