35-min walk from Kuwana station, and if you take the city bus "Aksuka", it only takes a minute by walk to get to the Hamaguri Plaza.
You can see over Ibigawa-river and Nagara-gawa river from the plaza.
"Cafeteria Hamakaze" in the facility has reasonable meal using local sea food.
Akasuka set meal (with cooked/fried hamaguri (cram)): 1,500 yen
Hamaguri rice bowl: 1,200 yen
Hamaguri udon noodle: 700 yen
- Business hours
- [Hamaguri Plaza] 9am to 5pm
- [Cafeteria Hamakaze] 11:30am to 1:30pm
- [Closed days] Dec. 29 to Jan. 3, and every Tuesday
- Akasuka 86-21, Oaza, Kuwana
- [Car] 10-min from "Kuwana-Higashi IC" on Higashi-Meihan Expressway, and "Wangan-Kuwana IC" on Ise-Wangan Expressway.
- [Train] 20 min from JR Kintetsu "Nagoya station" to "Kuwana station". Bus from the east entrance of Kuwana station, and ride for 10 min to "Akasuka", the Plaza is a minute away from there.