Nagoya Anpanman Kids Museum & Park
Children's always favorite character, Anapanman.
His theme park opened in 2010 next to Nagashima Spaland which is Nagaoya's famous entertainment park with an amusement park, pools, outlet shopping mall and of course with spa.
If we say, the spaland is for grown ups, this Anapanman park is definitely for your precious kids.
Also the concept of this dream land is "Love and Brave" +”Kindness and Friendship" which surely will make you children full of smile.
- Entrance fee
- Entrance Fee 1,500 yen (tax included) free for under age 1.
- Business hours
- 10:00-17:00 (last admission on 16:00) *It can change depends on seasons.
- 108-4 Urayasu, Nagashima-cho, Kuwana-shi, Mie (prefecture)
- 【Car】 15mins from Higashi-Meihan high way "Nagashima IC", right close to Ise-Wangan high way "Wangan Nagashima IC"
- 【Bus】 (Nagoya direction) from Meiteshu Bus center, bound for "Nagshima-Onsen" 50 mins with high way bus
- 【Train】 From JR line Kintetsu-Nagoya station to JR line Kintetsu-Kuwana station about 20 mins. Then take a Sanko bus from JR line Kintetsu Kuwana station to "Nagashima Onsen" about 20 mins.
- TEL : 0594-45-8877