Nabana no Sato Illumination
For 3 years consecutive years from 2013 to 2015, it won the first prize of national illumination section!!
"Lights Tunnel" which guides you to the fantastic lights world, "Aquatic Illumination" which shows lights river with beautiful sounds, Twin Trees which have gorgeous lights even on the point of the branches, and the sea of clouds of lights.
And the main illumination is great.
The collaboration of dream and impression.
The changing grand spectacle.
You can enjoy the best brilliance and a wonderful view in Japan.
- Admission fee
- 2,100 yen (When Illumination starts)
- Please buy a "Nabana coupon" -2,100 yen (Over elementary school student)-
- ※With gift certificate for 1,000 yen
- ※Begonia Garden fee: Adults 1,000 yen Elementary&junior high school students 700 yen Infants(Over 3 years old) 200 yen
- Business hours
- 9:00-21:00 ※sometimes until 22:00 depending on the day
- 270, Urushibata, Komae, Ngashima-cho, Kuwana-shi
- 【By car】10 minutes from Higashi-Heihan Expressway "Nagashima IC", 15 minutes from Isewangan Expressway "Wangan Nagashima IC"
- 【By train&bus】20 minutes by train from Kintetsu "Nagoya Station" to Kintetsu "Nagashima Station" 10 minutes by direct bus from Kintetsu "Nagashima Station" for "Nabananosato"
- Nabananosato TEL：0594-41-0787